The Benefits of Upholstery Cleaning
TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2022
If you’re like us, you’ve picked a favorite couch or chair that has seen way too much use since the beginning of 2020. It happens, right? Unfortunately, the other thing that happens when you enjoy your favorite spot too much is that it gets stained and dirty. That’s where Aloha Chem-Dry Upholstery Cleaning comes in!
These are some of the benefits we most love about Chem-Dry Upholstery Cleaning:
- 98.1% of allergens and pet dandruff are removed. This is especially helpful in the Spring as seasonal allergies become more common, which can be worsened by dandruff and allergens in the home!
- Cleaning solutions are non-toxic. That means you, your kids, and your pets are not put at risk to get furniture clean.
- Chem-Dry uses 80% less water than standard steam cleaning. Less water means faster dry times, so upholstery can be dry in as little as 1-2 hours! It also reduces impact on the environment.
- Deep cleaning refreshes colors. Built-up dirt and grime can lead to muted or discolored materials. Chem-Dry’s cleaning process can remove years of contaminants, bringing colors and designs back to their original beauty!
- Usable life of furniture is extended. Our Fabric Protector Shield reduces future stain issues and our cleaning solutions don’t leave dirt-attracting residues. That means furniture stays cleaner for longer!
Don’t hesitate to put us to the test! Call today to speak with an upholstery specialist.
BACK TO BLOGS